Monday, August 25, 2008

Bloggy

I used to blog. I don't much anymore. I think there are good things about blogging.

Blogging got to be really "it" a few years ago. I even made myself a blog on yahoo. Only my cousins really looked at it. And the guy I was dating. But he didn't read it that much, I don't think. I didn't blog that much, either.

It was interesting about blogging, though. Putting thoughts out there, and people could respond or leave it alone. That was nice.

I'm not that good at communicating. Blogging was kindof a cool outlet for me. People couldn't interrupt me, and if they didn't want to listen, they just looked away, rather than blatantly ignoring me. That was cool about blogging.

Typing is better to me than talking on the phone. I don't like talking on the phone. I like being with people in person, but it's also a little different on the blogging page. I can't imagine that I seem more ingenious or ignernt than I am in real life. I don't really pretend to be smarter or duller in blogland.

At least I'll enjoy this blog, though. It's bright and pink. Gorgeous.

4 comments:

Paige of Pearls said...

Hey, did you just start this blog? You rock. The pinkness of it rocks. I totally agree with this blog. Glog blog blah flaw bah. Fun that you can put whatever you want and people get to take it or leave it.

Tigerlilly said...

Yeah.

I think I started this blog like 2 years ago, but I never posted anything. My boyfriend at the time had a blog. It was what "everybody was doing," but I blogged on yahoo360 instead. That ship has sailed.

Rindee said...

I loved your 360 blog AND the comments you left on mine and others', as well. I'm so happy to find that you've established another place for me to read your Creative Musings.

Tigerlilly said...

Well, thanks, Rindee!