Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Reason

I realize now why I named this blog "Creative Musings": I was going to do a bunch of fabulous knitting and sewing projects and document them here. I forgot a long time ago about this blog I started a few years back, and hadn't even cared enough to post a single entry. It may be a coincidence that I also never take pictures, and since I don't, I haven't figured out how to put pictures from the camera to the computer.

So "Creative Musings" is kindof a dorky name -- and it's even dorkier since that's not really what it is -- but I'm not really thinking of a better name for it.

At least it's pink.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Creative Musings was a fine name, but I do like the new name of your blog better! Unfortunately for me, I am not that creative with blog names, which is why mine is kinda lame. It was better than nothing!!

Tigerlilly said...

Yours is cool, though, Sharalen! And it had some relevance to the subjects of most of your entries, so it worked out really well.

"Creative Musings" was as relevant as "Armpit" or "Sticks & Bricks" to what I was blogging about, though it sounded nicer than those.

I also thought the pink was a little . . . obnoxious. Lighter pinks are nicer to look at, and I customized the text colors & stuff, which was fun to do (though woo-hoo big deal, it's still kindof uninteresting; they didn't have a "diamond" color that would sparkle, so I had to settle for what was there).